Beginning Opening Your Relationship: 1001 Baby Steps
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/855025631222711/
EventBrite Link: http://openingyourrelationship.eventbrite.com
Open Relationship. Monogamish. Polyamory. Non-monogamy.
Cost: $50/couple $30/single
Limited Space! Reserve your spot here:
Whatever you call it (or don’t call it), it falls outside of the parameters of one-on-one romantic/sexual partnership. Maybe you watched "Polyamory: Married and Dating". Maybe you’ve dreamed about it ever since you had two boyfriends when you were six years old. Maybe you look at the statistics on cheating and don’t want to be a part of them, or you know you’re just not up for being with one person (or sex/gender) for the rest of your life. Or perhaps you already tried it and want to know how to heal the whiplash of a challenging experience and get back in the driver’s seat.
Please join us -- Paget and Philippe -- on May 5 as we guide you through the many baby steps towards opening your relationship so you can do it gracefully and safely. We've been together for over 10 years, and started off open. As we crashed, burned, and floundered through the first 8 years of opening our relationship, we learned a LOT. Our philosophy is: Learn from OUR mistakes, so you don’t have to make them yourself.
What we'll cover:
* What is open/poly/non-mono you?
* Why is it for you? What's in it for you?
* What fantasies do you have about this lifestyle?
* What peak sexual/emotional experiences have you had around this lifestyle?
* Do you want to do it together as a unit (with other close lover(s)) or separately?
* Do you want to date friends or strangers?
* Do you want to do it as long term or short term relationships? or friends with benefits? or one night stands?
* How much can you and and do you want to share with your other lovers?
* In what ways do you want to connect lovers? (flirty, sensual, sexual (no fluids), sexual (fluids), etc)
* Where are you now and where do you want to be?
* What are the baby steps that will get you closer
How the evening will go:
A 2-3h experiencial connected conversational workshop followed by an optional 1-2h period of practice/play/conversation with others in the class.
About The Presenters:
Philippe Lewis is a Sex & Intimacy Coach, Certified Sexological Bodyworker, Trained Somatica Practitioner, and Epic Event Producer. For the last 18 years, he has been exploring relationships, intimacy, sensuality and sexuality with individuals and communities through teaching, writing, coaching and (sexy) events with the goal of growing men and women into better lovers and better humans. He is a father, a lover, a partner, a husband, a teacher, a producer, a writer, a social artist, a coach, a counselor, and many more. His love for life is as diverse as his love life and sex life.